So Arrive is having a Contest to Win a Tesla?
How do I compete?
Three easy steps…
Step 1 – Design and Register a Project – what is the catch?
Project must include Arrive’s OnePoint software platform and two of the following products:
- Arrive FacePoint® 1151-EMT NUC
- Arrive FacePoint® 2.0 EdgelessMedia Touch
- Arrive AirPoint™ 2011-BYMG
- Arrive HuddlePoint 4010 CMMH
- Arrive InfoPoint™ Information Display (ID) – 700 or 1000
- Arrive InfoPoint™ 2.0 software
- Liberty Huddle Room Products (any one or more):
Go to www.libav.com or www.techdocent.com to register.Register Now
Step 2 – Approval of the Project (Submission Approval)
Once registered, participant will be contacted via email and/or phone to gather project specific details.
Project will be reviewed to ensure it meets the product criteria listed in the rules.
Project will be approved or denied.
Step 3 – Completion of the Project
Projects must be installed and completed by April 30, 2018.
An expert judging panel will evaluate all completed projects during the month of May 2018.
Winner will be announced during the InfoComm 2018 show.
Judging Criteria is the following:
- Innovative - innovative use of Arrive products from the published Products and Materials list.
- Creative - creative, innovative and imaginative use of combining Arrive OnePoint - Resource Management IOT software platform with hardware creating an overall functional AV system.
- Complexity - overall quality and complexity of the Completed Design.
- Useful – usefulness to end user.
- Experience - improves the experience of everyday AV users.
What are the prizes?
Grand Prize - Tesla Model 3 automobile (1 winner)
First Prizes - 2 winners
- Trip to Dubai U.A.E. where Arrive Systems is based.
- 6 day / 5 night trip for the winner including a Tourist Excursion.
Honorary Prizes - Multiple winners
- Each project that is approved through the Submission Approval step will be awarded a free Arrive Airpoint 2011 system.