PanelCrafters Rack Headers
Looking for a way to make your installations stand out? Check out the PanelCrafters Rack Header. These rack-mount business cards are the perfect way to brand your install. Leave your critical contact info right where your end users can always find it, and make your rack look better than all the rest... Our talented design staff can help you put together a stunning layout. Already have a design? We can accept many file formats for digital artwork, but some yield better results than others. Read on to learn more.
Image Series (RHIM):
Click Here to view a sample proof
- 1/8" Aluminum back panel, with a Digitally Printed, Lexan Overlay attached to the front of the panel.
- More flexibility in Image Content
- Durable Lexan surface
Classic Series (RHCB or RHCC):
Click Here to view a sample proof
- 1/8" Aluminum panel, Anodized Black or Clear
- Screen-printed Image direct to the face surface with durable epoxy ink.
- Ink Colors matched to Pantone Matching System (PMS) - most colors available, but some are not possible when selecting a black rack panel. You can view color specs at the Pantone website: http://www.pantone.com/pages/pantone/color_xref.aspx
- Adobe Illustrator (vector art) - Preferably saved as version 10 or below, CS or CS2. Please convert all text to outlines or curves, or provide fonts used.
- Adobe Photoshop (raster art) - 300 dpi (ppi) or higher, at actual size to be used, TIF or JPG format preferred.
- Adobe Acrobat (PDF)
- We can also accept other types of digital files, with little or no difficulty, but there are certain types which we cannot use as a logo file:
- Word (Logo will have to be recreated, adding to art time)
- There are other programs that make .JPG, .EPS, and similar vector art/raster art filetypes. Examples like CorelDraw, Freehand, Paint Shop Pro. If sending these, please let us know what program(s) it was created in, to help us determine if we can convert it. And if it is a vector art program, please convert all text to outlines or curves, or provide fonts used. All art should be saved as CMYK, and not RGB. Spot colors are ok, but we will need a listing of spot colors that were used.
- Send a copy of your logo or design to PanelCrafters (firstname.lastname@example.org) so we can review the image content to verify which style of Rack Header will best present your logo/information.
- A quote will be returned to you with a part number and pricing for the appropriate version.
- If this is a new design, the quote will also feature a Set-up fee. This charge is to finalize the Header design, and create the necessary files or tooling required to produce the header.
- This set-up fee is one-time only to generate the artwork.
- No proof will be sent with the quote.
- Once you place your order, a proof will be provided to you within 24-48 hours. You are allowed to change this design an unlimited number of times during the proof process.
- Once approved and produced, any future changes to the design will require a new set up fee.
- Note: for minor changes (such as an address, or phone number) - the additional set-up charge is reduced.
- Please note that all versions of Rack Headers can take 7-10 business days from time of approval. Larger quantities can take longer.
- Rack headers can be produced in up to 6RU height, but 2RU and larger are considered custom. Just email email@example.com if you'd like a quote on sizes other than 1RU.