33' Liberty 18G Active Optical HDMI (No external power required) Cable Full 4K 60Hz 4:4:4 support
PricingLogin for Your Price
AvailabilityLogin for Availability
Features and Benefits
- Unique patented Opto electronics delivers 18G without power
- HDMI "A" to HDMI "A" Male connectivity
- Small Flexible bulk cable
- Real Glass, no Plastic Optical Fiber
- Built to be installed, full strain relief for head pull
- Full HDMI 2.0b 18G, HDR, 4K60Hz 4:4:4, all Audio
- Does not support CEC, Audio Return or Ethernet
- CMR-OF rated for all non-plenum applications.
- Lengths: 8m, 10m, 15m, 23m, 30m, 50m, 60m, and 100m
- Full spectrum HDMI, High Dynamic Range, 4K60Hz 4:4:4
- Medical Imaging, Digital Signage, HDMI extension
- Future proofing current HDMI installs for new content
Liberty’s DL‐HDM‐M Series are Active Optical Cables (AOC) featuring a unique hybrid construction and construction the industry has been waiting for. The cable strain relief is anchored into the connector housings to prevent inadvertent damage so common in other AOC cables. The DL‐HDM‐M series is the most efficient HDMI AOC design, featuring full 18G data rates, this cable will support 4K@60Hz 4:4:4 Chroma Sampling and High Dynamic Range applications.
The DL‐HDM‐M series is robustly constructed to withstand installation and pulling strength. Featuring four fibers and seven copper wires in its unique hybrid construction and using standard fiber Kevlar® strength members, it is built to pull and keep on working. This cable supports all HDMI features except Ethernet. It supports the Audio Return Channel (ARC).
This cable is available in lengths up to 100 meters, or 328 feet. The cable utilizes the power available on pin 18 of the HDMI receptacles from the attached source and sink devices. It is important to ensure adequate power is available. Use of passive patching solutions should be tested prior to pulling cables. These HDMI maximum cables feature UL ratings on the bulk cable for CMR‐OF and Canadian CMG FT4, this is permissible for concealed installations per the requirements of the National Electric Code®. The product is Compliant to the requirements of the EU RoHS‐2 2011/65/EU standard.
No available cross references for DL-HDM-M-010M
Alternates that meet or exceed DL-HDM-M-010M specifications