5x1 2 Piece HDMI and USB 2.0 Switcher / Extender for Soft Codec Systems
PricingLogin for Your Price
AvailabilityLogin for Availability
Features and Benefits
- EXPECTED RELEASE DATE: Q4 2018
- Easy to use "Bring your own Codec" collaboration switching and extension system
- 2 HDMI, 1 VGA w/audio, Display Port inputs on TX plus 1 HDMI input on RX
- HDMI input on RX offers connectivity for remote devices such as wireless BYOD gateways
- 2- USB2.0 A ports on TX and 2- USB2.0 A ports on RX creating a shared 4 port USB2.0 Hub
- HDBaseT2.0 w/PoE extension
- Ethernet extension, tunnels RS232 commands to display (RX), 2 built in Relay ports (RX)
- Balanced Audio de-embedding
- Auto switching or manual control via RS232, TCP/IP, front panel buttons or web GUI
- Extend signal up to 70M
- Connect user laptop and/or room PC, and in-room USB devices (Camera, mic, etc) for a high quality soft-codec collaboration session
EXPECTED RELEASE DATE: Q2 2018
The DigitaLinx DL-SC51TR is a 4K compatible, 5x1 auto switcher and HDBT extension system that supports the long distance transport of HDMI and software based VTC peripherals such as USB cameras and microphones. At the core of the system is an HDBaseT 2.0 extender that extends HDMI and USB 2.0 (up to 190Mbps) up to 70 meters.
There are a total of 5 video inputs; (2) HDMI, (1) Display Port, (1) VGA with 3.5 Audio all located on the transmitter and (1) HDMI input located on the receiver for integration of wireless BYOD products. System supports RS232 and TCP/IP control, has a stereo balanced audio output on the receiver and there are two relays located on the receiver to activate room peripherals such as projector screens or window shades.
No available cross references for DL-SC51TR
Alternates that meet or exceed DL-SC51TR specifications
No equivalent alternates available for DL-SC51TR.
DL-SC51TR Pre-made Drivers
Disclaimer: Liberty AV assumes no responsibility or liability for pre-built control system drivers. The driver may or may not work for all projects, in situations where the driver is not suitable for the switching architecture, the driver cannot be adjusted for customized usage by Liberty. If you would like to contract services for customized control for a project please contact your sales representative.