Digitalinx 4x1 Multi-Format Conference Room Collaboration Switcher/Extension Set
4K 10.2G 2 HDMI & 1 VGA input on TX plus 1 HDMI Input on RX switched, extended over HDBaseT, and Scaled up to 4K w/ automated display controlDL-SE3H1V-C
List Product Options
PricingLogin for Your Price
Features and Benefits
- Easy to use local collaboration switching/extension/display control system
- 2 HDMI & 1 VGA with audio inputs on TX plus 1 HDMI input on RX
- HDMI input on RX offers connectivity for remote devices such as wireless BYOD gateways
- HDBaseT w/PoE extension
- Integrated scaling up to 4k
- Integrated display controller with 1 RS232, 2 relays, and CEC control can issue power on/off commands to display and open/close relays when source device is connected / disconnected
- Audio de-embedding
- Auto switching, manual control, or 3rd party control via TCP/IP
- Simple automation control triggers commands when signal is presented or removed
- Extend signal up to 70M
- Receiver powers transmitter
- Huddle rooms, small to medium sized conference spaces
- Perfect for any application where local collaboration / screen sharing is desired
- This system can be programmed to power on/off displays via RS232 or CEC and open/close relays and can be triggered by connecting a source to any input / removing sources or this device can be controlled via 3rd party control system
The DigitaLinx DL-SE3H1V-C is a 4K compatible, 4 input multi format A/V auto switcher, extender and video scaler system that supports long distance transport of HDMI between transmitter and receiver up to 70 meters / 230’ using Cat6 cabling. System supports PoE , receiver powers transmitter.
The DL-SE3H1V-C features a total of 3 video inputs on the transmitter; (2) HDMI, (1) VGA with 3.5 Audio and (1) HDMI input located on the receiver for integration of a local HDMI input such as a wireless BYOD / screen share product. The receiver also features a stereo analog audio output to connect to an audio amplifier for audio reinforcement, an RS232 serial control port for display control / connectivity and two relay ports for projection screen or window shade control / connectivity.
The DL-SE3H1V-C can be controlled via push button control on the transmitter and receiver or by issuing telnet and serial commands when integrated with a 3rd party control system. The system can be programmed to automate RS232, CEC and relay control when a new video signal is introduced to the system thus creating a stand alone, plug and play A/V automation system that consolidates control of a connected display and room peripherals such as a projector screen or window shade.
No available cross references for DL-SE3H1V-C
Alternatives for DL-SE3H1V-C
No equivalent alternates available for DL-SE3H1V-C.
DL-SE3H1V-C Pre-made Drivers
Disclaimer: Liberty AV assumes no responsibility or liability for pre-built control system drivers. The driver may or may not work for all projects, in situations where the driver is not suitable for the switching architecture, the driver cannot be adjusted for customized usage by Liberty. If you would like to contract services for customized control for a project please contact your sales representative.