Small Form Factor Control System Processor
PricingLogin for Your Price
Features and Benefits
- Small form factor control processor
- Features (2) RS-232, (2) relay, (2) digital I/O, (1) IR, and (1) Ethernet
- Configured easily via web GUI
- Front Panel Status Indicators
- Pair with LB-KP8 keypad for simple push button control
- Control and monitor A/V devices using IP or Keypad
- System Control Integration for a complete room solution
- Simple user friendly efficient control for any system
The LB-ICP is an inline control processor with multiple control I/O ports. The control I/O ports contain two (2) RS-232, two (2) relay, two (2) digital I/O, one (1) IR, and one (1) Ethernet. It controls and monitors AV devices using a standard Ethernet network or a keypad, has front panel port status indicators and is user friendly, customizable control configurations via built-in web server.
The LB-KP8 is an 8-key keypad with RS-232 interface, powered by the LB-ICP, has user configurable buttons with dual color and backlit and replaceable button labels.
No available cross references for LB-ICP
Alternates that meet or exceed LB-ICP specifications
No equivalent alternates available for LB-ICP.
LB-ICP Pre-made Drivers
Disclaimer: Liberty AV assumes no responsibility or liability for pre-built control system drivers. The driver may or may not work for all projects, in situations where the driver is not suitable for the switching architecture, the driver cannot be adjusted for customized usage by Liberty. If you would like to contract services for customized control for a project please contact your sales representative.
Other Essential Products
8 Button Keypad Controller for LB-ICP or LBC-H/O-R-ICP
Add to Cart