32.8' Liberty Plenum rated Hybrid Copper / Fiber Optic HDMI long distance cable
Features and Benefits
- Plenum rated cable for all installations
- Ultra-Small diameter cable
- No additional power required
- Hybrid Copper/Fiber supports Hot Plug Detect
- Lengths: 10,15,20,23,30,40,50,60,70,80,90, and 100m
- HDMI High Speed, 6.75Gbps, 1080P, 3D, all Audio formats
- Does not support Ethernet or Audio Return
- HDMI Projectors, Displays in commercial and residential
- Long distance cabling used with switches and DA's
- Digital Signage applications
The DL-AOCHP-***M extends HDCP compliant HDMI signals via an extremely flexible, plenum rated, polymer optical hybrid cable assembly. Utilizing active circuitry in the permanent HDMI connectors, HDMI signals with video resolutions up to 1080p60 deep color (6.75Gbps) can be transmitted on fixed length cables ranging from 10 meters up to 60 meters. The HDMI to optical conversion circuits only draw 0.07 watts of power, which is provided by pin 18 of the HDMI ports on the connected devices.
Since this is a hybrid fiber optic cable, the DL-AOCHP is immune to electromagnetic (EM) and radio frequency (RF) interference, which could degrade signal performance, and the signals on the cable will not interfere with other sensitive electronic equipment. The fiber optic cable diameter does not increase with cable length which is not the case with traditional copper HDMI cable solutions.
No available cross references for DL-AOCHP-010M
Alternates that meet or exceed DL-AOCHP-010M specifications
|PF-HDM-M-010M||Liberty Hybrid High Speed HDMI AOC (Active Optical Cable)|
DL-AOCHP-010M Pre-made Drivers
Disclaimer: Liberty AV assumes no responsibility or liability for pre-built control system drivers. The driver may or may not work for all projects, in situations where the driver is not suitable for the switching architecture, the driver cannot be adjusted for customized usage by Liberty. If you would like to contract services for customized control for a project please contact your sales representative.