HDMI 2.0 HDBaseT 18G 4K capable 100m extender set with IR, RS232, Digital / Analog Audio and Ethernet Pass Through
PricingLogin for Your Price
AvailabilityLogin for Availability
Features and Benefits
- Complete set Includes TX, RX, Power Supply, and IR flasher/emitter
- Extend HDMI 2.0a signals up to 4K@60Hz / 4:4:4 up to 100m (4K 70m / 1080P 100m)
- Extends Bi-directional IR, RS232, Ethernet, & ARC
- Optical Toslink connection for ARC or Digital audio extension
- Analog Audio De-embeding on transmitter
- Supports HDR10
- HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Flexible power design (use power supply at TX or RX)
- Includes Re-Clocking Circuitry for maximum device compatibility
- Locking power connector (power supply included)
- Extend HDMI source up to 18G
- Residential Home Theater Extension
- 4K HDR10
- Residential, Commercial, House of Worship, Higher Education
The DigitaLinx DL-HD2100 HDBaseT extender set extends HDMI audio, video as well as control up to 100m / 330’ using a single Category 6 cable (4k@70M / 1080P@100m). Supports HDMI 2.0a, HDR10 and HDCP 2.2 as well as Dolby Atmos and DTS:X audio formats. Control extension supports bidirectional IR, Ethernet, ARC and RS232. Built in re-clocking circuitry ensures that extender set is backwards compatible with older HDMI version chip sets.
The DigitaLinx DL-HD2100 can transport HDMI data rates up to 18Gbps up to 100 meters. The system enables high data rates by utilizing visual lossless compression at a 2:1 data compression rate when the signal surpasses 10Gbps, anything under 10Gbps will never be compressed. Supports static HDR (HDR10) only when data rate exceeds 18Gbps, supports dynamic HDR (HDR10+ / Dolby Vision) when data rate is 10Gbps or less.
Built-in surge protection and diagnostic LEDs ensure hassle-free and robust installations. Flexible power design allows the units to be powered at either the TX or RX end, and only one power supply is required to power the set. The 12 volt power supply is secured with a screw-on connector to prevent the power from being accidentally disconnected.
The DL-HD2100 is sold only as a set. The individual transmitter and receiver are not compatible with other HDBaseT devices due to proprietary PoE circuitry.
No available cross references for DL-HD2100
Alternates that meet or exceed DL-HD2100 specifications
No equivalent alternates available for DL-HD2100.
DL-HD2100 Pre-made Drivers
Disclaimer: Liberty AV assumes no responsibility or liability for pre-built control system drivers. The driver may or may not work for all projects, in situations where the driver is not suitable for the switching architecture, the driver cannot be adjusted for customized usage by Liberty. If you would like to contract services for customized control for a project please contact your sales representative.