Digitalinx HDMI Extender Set w/ IR
1080p 50m over single category cable extender w/IRDL-HD50C
PricingLogin for Your Price
Features and Benefits
- Simple and cost-effective HDMI over single Cat Extender
- Uncompressed 1080P/60Hz up to 50 meters over single Cat6
- HDMI 1.3b and HDCP compliance
- Independent HDMI equalization adjustment button.
- One-way IR pass through
- Built-in Surge protection: Voltage ± 1kV
- Compact size for easy installation.
- HDMI output on TX for local display
- Extender must be powered by both TX and RX, two power supplies are included with product
- Extension of HDMI/DVI signals
- Plenum longer distance HDMI/DVI Extension
- Small space issues where TWP can be run but not HDMI
The DigitaLinx DL-HD50C is an HDMI Extender over Single Cat6 with IR up to a distance of 164ft/50m. The DL-HD50C features EDID management, which allows and encourages source and display “handshake” for seamless integration. Deep color video, 1080p High Definition resolution, DTS-HD or Dolby TrueHD audio are supported with this extender.
In addition, The DL-HD50C is sold as a set with a transmitting unit and receiving unit. The transmitting unit is used to capture the HDMI input with IR and carries the signals via one cost eﬀective Cat6 F/UTP cable. The receiving unit is responsible for equalizing the transmitted HDMI signal and reconstructing IR control signals. The extender oﬀers the most convenient solution for HDMI extension over a single Cat6 with long distance capability, and is the perfect solution for any application.
No available cross references for DL-HD50C
Alternatives for DL-HD50C
No equivalent alternates available for DL-HD50C.
DL-HD50C Pre-made Drivers
Disclaimer: Liberty AV assumes no responsibility or liability for pre-built control system drivers. The driver may or may not work for all projects, in situations where the driver is not suitable for the switching architecture, the driver cannot be adjusted for customized usage by Liberty. If you would like to contract services for customized control for a project please contact your sales representative.