Liberty DigitaLinx Twin Category Cable HDMI 1.3 Receiver with power supply
Features and Benefits
- HDMI 1.3, Simplay Certified
- Supports 6.75 Gbps 1080p60 deep Color, 3D, ARC, Ethernet
- Supports All Audio formats
- Recommend Category 6 Overall Shielded TWP Cables
- 50m (165 feet) 1080p on Category 6
- 30m (100 feet) 1080p of Category 5e
- Package includes RX unit, DC Power Supply, Manual
- Extension of HDMI/DVI signals
- Plenum longer distance HDMI/DVI Extension
- Small space issues where TWP can be run but not HDMI
This Digitalinx™ Digital Media Converter is an externally powered digital HDMI and DVI Media Converter system to send HDMI and DVI over standard Category Cable, unshielded or shielded. The unit uses an included 5 VDC power source. The unit supports Audio Return Channel (ARC), Ethernet, 3D, Deep Color, and CEC protocols with an increased bandwidth to 2.25 Gbps per TMDS channel for a total throughput of 6.75 Gbps. This unit supports DVI applications.
This Digital Media Converter is ideal for installations where pre-wire has been done with multiple category cables or where space constraints limit installing HDMI® or DVI cables. The Category cable solution is also excellent for retrofit applications. The compact design allows the devices to be unobtrusive in the final installation. It is recommended to test an application using the customer equipment as the signal from the source device varies between manufacturers.
The system can easily accommodate DVI only inputs and outputs by using Liberty’s high quality HDMI to DVI interconnects. The DVI connector is routed to the sources and display unit while the HDMI connector plugs into the Digitalinx™ Digital Media Converter. The digital audio signal is not transmitted when using DVI connectors.
DL-HDCAT-R is comparable to:
Alternates that meet or exceed DL-HDCAT-R specifications
|DL-HD50C||HDMI over single Cat 50m (150') extender set|