Digitalinx 4x1 HDMI 2.0 Super Slim Auto-switcher
4K60 4:4:4 / HDR 18G Matrix switcher with audio de-embed, ARC, IR, & RS232 controlDL-S41-H2
PricingLogin for Your Price
100 EA due 08/19/19*
*Expected dates are an estimate only and are subject to change. Check back often to monitor this part's status
Features and Benefits
- Auto-switch or manual switch between four HDMI inputs
- 1) HDMI and 1) 3.5mm TRS audio (ARC & audio de-embedding) output
- Front panel, IR and RS232 control
- Supports resolutions up to 4k@60Hz, 4:4:4. 8 bit deep color
- Supports HDR formats, HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Supports EDID management
- Supports CEC pass through control of source / display
- Super slim design only .5" tall
- Micro USB firmware update port
- Included: 5VDC 1A universal power supply with international power adapters
- Residential / home theater
- Conference spaces
- Training rooms / classrooms
The DL-S41-H2 is a slimline HDMI 2.0b auto switcher with four HDMI video inputs and one HDMI output. This switcher supports HDMI video resolutions up to 4Kx2K@60Hz 4:4:4, HDR, and multichannel audio. In addition to passing EDID information from the display, there are multiple built-in EDID settings to simplify an installation. The switcher will de-embed digital stereo audio to provide an analog audio source for an existing audio system. The switcher also supports audio return channel (ARC) for transmitting audio back to HDMI input and audio output ports from display device.
When in auto-switch mode, the switcher will switch to an HDMI input as soon as a new source is connected. When the active source is removed, the switcher will select the first source on the lowest numbered input. The switcher may also be controlled via RS232, IR with the included remote, or from the source button on the front of the switcher.
No available cross references for DL-S41-H2
Alternates that meet or exceed DL-S41-H2 specifications
No equivalent alternates available for DL-S41-H2.
DL-S41-H2 Pre-made Drivers
Disclaimer: Liberty AV assumes no responsibility or liability for pre-built control system drivers. The driver may or may not work for all projects, in situations where the driver is not suitable for the switching architecture, the driver cannot be adjusted for customized usage by Liberty. If you would like to contract services for customized control for a project please contact your sales representative.