DigitaLinx HDBaseT TX/RX Set with reclocking feature for cable box and media player compatibility
PricingLogin for Your Price
AvailabilityLogin for Availability
Features and Benefits
- Supports HDMI 2.0+, HDR and HDCP 2.2
- Re-clocking feature allows for compatibility with 4K media players such as Roku and Amazon, cable set top boxes, and any other HDMI source
- Cat5E/6 Cable 1080P 60M, 4K60 4:2:0 35M
- Cat6/7 Cable 1080P 70M, 4K604:2:0 40M
- Bi-directional power can be applied to either end
- Supports 7.1 DTS Master HD and Dolby True HD
- Locking Power Supply Connector
- LED indicators for power, HDCP, and HDBaseT link
- Residential, Hospitality, House of Worship
- Extend HDMI from problematic Cable / Sat boxes & Streaming players
The DigitaLinx DL-UHDRC70 is an re-clocking HDBT extender system that is compatible with source devices that does not support clock stretching such as older cable set top boxes. The DL-UHDRC70 can extend HDMI up to 70m / 230' and also extends bi-directional IR as well as RS232. Supports 7.1 DTS Master HD and Dolby True HD.
No available cross references for DL-UHDRC70
Alternates that meet or exceed DL-UHDRC70 specifications
No equivalent alternates available for DL-UHDRC70.
DL-UHDRC70 Pre-made Drivers
Disclaimer: Liberty AV assumes no responsibility or liability for pre-built control system drivers. The driver may or may not work for all projects, in situations where the driver is not suitable for the switching architecture, the driver cannot be adjusted for customized usage by Liberty. If you would like to contract services for customized control for a project please contact your sales representative.