USB 2.0 Hi-Speed Twisted Pair Extender Client
PricingLogin for Your Price
Features and Benefits
- Extends USB Hi-Speed (480 Mbps) up to 100 m (330 ft)
- Powered from client side extender
- Uses any Cat5e/6/6A twisted pair cabling
- Supplies 500mA to USB devices
- Can also be used to extend USB 1.1 signals
- Extending high-bandwidth USB devices
- Plenum routing of USB signals
- Does not support Webcams needing Isochronous data mode. Use DIGI-USB2 for these applications
The Digitalinx DL-USB2 products will extend a Hi-Speed USB 2.0 signal (480 Mbps) up to 100 meters (328 feet). The modular extenders may be powered on either end for low power devices such as keyboards or mice. For remote devices which require more power, the client side extender will require to be powered.
Initial offerings in the product line include a modular USB host transmitter (DL-USB2-H), a modular USB client receiver (DL-USB2-C), a wall plate USB host transmitter (DL-USB2-WP-H), and a wall plate USB receiver (DL-USB2-WP-C). All combinations of host and client are compatible with each other.
No available cross references for DL-USB2-C
Alternates that meet or exceed DL-USB2-C specifications
No equivalent alternates available for DL-USB2-C.
DL-USB2-C Pre-made Drivers
Disclaimer: Liberty AV assumes no responsibility or liability for pre-built control system drivers. The driver may or may not work for all projects, in situations where the driver is not suitable for the switching architecture, the driver cannot be adjusted for customized usage by Liberty. If you would like to contract services for customized control for a project please contact your sales representative.