Wireless HDMI Receiver with DFS
Wireless Hdmi receiver Distribution system. Dynamic Frequency Selection. HDCP 2.0 compliant. Wirelessly distribute HDMI up to 100ft. IR control.SKYPLAY-DFS-R
List Product Options
PricingLogin for Your Price
Features and Benefits
- Wirelessly distribute HDMI up to 100 feet; IR control of source
- Signals can go through standard sheet rock walls
- Addressable transmitters: Up to 4 transmitters per receiver
- Less than 1 frame latency (17 milliseconds)
- HDCP 2.0 compliant, dynamic EDID passthrough, multichannel audio support
- DFS (Dynamic Frequency Selection) for improved density and reliability
Note: The SKYPLAY-DFS-R radios are configured for North America operation. For Europe and Australia operation, please select the SKYPLAY-DFS-R-EU.
- Ideal for residential,commercial, corporate A/V, education, digital signage, hospitality, and house of worship
- Send HDMI signal from a source to a destination device without a wired connection
- Wireless HDMI switcher - up to 4 transmitters
The SKYPLAY-DFS distributes HDMI high-definition audio and video up to 30 meters (100 feet) in both point-to-point, point-to-many, and many-to-point configurations. Each transmitter is compatible with up to 4 receivers and each receiver can be paired to switch up to 4 transmitters.
The SKYPLAY-DFS-S can transmit 1080p video with stereo or multichannel audio. The SKYPLAY-DFS-R can transmit IR signals from the remote location to control the source device. The SKYPLAY-DFS transmitter and receiver must be paired together to pass video.
Amimon Pro transmission and AES 128-bit encrypted processing ensure the integrity of digital signals and real-time processing (less than one frame), whether transmitting in open spaces or through light construction, such as framed drywall walls.
The SKYPLAY-DFS radios are configured for US and Canada operation.
No available cross references for SKYPLAY-DFS-R
Alternates that meet or exceed SKYPLAY-DFS-R specifications
No equivalent alternates available for SKYPLAY-DFS-R.
SKYPLAY-DFS-R Pre-made Drivers
Disclaimer: Liberty AV assumes no responsibility or liability for pre-built control system drivers. The driver may or may not work for all projects, in situations where the driver is not suitable for the switching architecture, the driver cannot be adjusted for customized usage by Liberty. If you would like to contract services for customized control for a project please contact your sales representative.
Other Essential Products
Wireless HDMI Transmitter with DFS
Add to Cart