Pro Wireless HDMI TransmitterSKYPLAY-MX-S
Features and Benefits
- Wirelessly distribute HDMI up to 100 feet
- IR control of source
- Signals can go through standard sheet rock walls
- Addressable transmitters
- Up to 4 receivers per transmitter
- Less than 1 frame latency (17 milliseconds)
- HDCP 2.0 compliant, dynamic EDID passthrough, multichannel audio support
- Only licensed for North America use.
- Ideal for residential,commercial, corporate A/V, education, digital signage, hospitality, and house of worship
- Send HDMI signal from a source to a destination device without a wired connection
- Wireless HDMI distribution amplifier - up to 4 destinations
The Intelix SKYPLAY-MX improves upon the existing wireless HDMI by ensuring source to destination compatibility with full HDCP-compliance. The SKYPLAY-MX wireless distribution is designed specifically for professional grade audio-visual installations.
The SKYPLAY-MX distributes HDMI high-definition audio and video up to 100 feet in both point-to-point point-to-many, and many-to-point configurations. Each transmitter is compatible with up to 4 receivers and each receiver can be paired to switch up to 4 transmitters.
Amimon Pro transmission and AES 128-bit encrypted processing ensure the integrity of digital signals and real-time processing (less than one frame), whether transmitting in open spaces or through light construction, such as framed drywall walls.
No available cross references for SKYPLAY-MX-S
Alternatives for SKYPLAY-MX-S
|SKYPLAY-DFS-S||Wireless HDMI Transmitter with DFS|
SKYPLAY-MX-S Pre-made Drivers
Disclaimer: Liberty AV assumes no responsibility or liability for pre-built control system drivers. The driver may or may not work for all projects, in situations where the driver is not suitable for the switching architecture, the driver cannot be adjusted for customized usage by Liberty. If you would like to contract services for customized control for a project please contact your sales representative.