Master Controller, (Wired/LAN, up to 8 Ports)KD-MC1000
PricingLogin for Your Price
Features and Benefits
- iOS Backbone: First major control system built from the ground up using Apple’s iOS devices – iPad®, iPad® mini, iPhone®, and iPod touch®
- Total 8 Ports: 6 MCP35™ Multi-Function I/O Ports , 1 Relay/Contact Closure Port, 1 ZigBee Wireless Port
- Multi-function 3.5mm Ports can be programmed to be one of the following functionality: IR in any direction, bi-directional RS-232, Voltage Level output, Voltage Sensor input, PCM Audio sensor input or Composite Video Sensor input
- USB Support: USB port for firmware upgrades and initial setup Built-in IR Learning: Front-facing IR window enables learning of IR codes from external IR remotes
- LAN: Direct wire to LAN via RJ45
- Relay Control: Control external equipment with one set of switchable contacts. Any multi-function 3.5mm port can be converted to Contact Closure using external Key Digital® KD-CCXR200 Converter
No available cross references for KD-MC1000
Alternatives for KD-MC1000
No equivalent alternates available for KD-MC1000.
KD-MC1000 Pre-made Drivers
Disclaimer: Liberty AV assumes no responsibility or liability for pre-built control system drivers. The driver may or may not work for all projects, in situations where the driver is not suitable for the switching architecture, the driver cannot be adjusted for customized usage by Liberty. If you would like to contract services for customized control for a project please contact your sales representative.