Blue Liberty Brand Category 8 Cable Reel24-4P-L8SH-BLU
List Product Options
PricingLogin for Your Price
Features and Benefits
- 22 AWG solid bare copper conductors
- Foamed polyethylene Insulation
- Individually shielded twisted pairs
- Overall 65% braid shield and drain wire
- Ripcord under the jacket
- Flame rated polyvinyl chloride jacket
- Third Party verified to Category 8
- NEC CMR, CEC CMG FT4, RoHS Compliant
- 1000 Foot Spools Standard
- Data Center 25G and 40G cabling infrastructure
- Error free HDBaseT transmission to 100m
- Video, Audio, InfraRed, IP Control, CATV
- PoE, HDBaseT 4K 30/60Hz, Analog and Digital Multimedia
Liberty's Category 8 LAN cable is the latest and highest performing addition to our extensive line of category cables. Like our other cables this is Laboratory certified by UL or ETL for performance. The prime use of Cat8 is data centers in runs 100 feet or less for 25 and 40 Gigabit Ethernet. However this cable's performance makes it an excellent choice for running as a future proofing solution for audio visual over twisted pair. This cable will guarantee error free HDBaseT at the highest possible resolution and longest distance and will support anything coming down the development path for A/V over twisted pair. Available in Plenum and Riser ratings and we cut to order!
No available cross references for 24-4P-L8SH-BLU
Alternatives for 24-4P-L8SH-BLU
No equivalent alternates available for 24-4P-L8SH-BLU.
24-4P-L8SH-BLU Pre-made Drivers
Disclaimer: Liberty AV assumes no responsibility or liability for pre-built control system drivers. The driver may or may not work for all projects, in situations where the driver is not suitable for the switching architecture, the driver cannot be adjusted for customized usage by Liberty. If you would like to contract services for customized control for a project please contact your sales representative.