DigitaLinx HDMI Adapter Rings
US Patent No. 9,784,338
Make Liberty's Patented (US Pat. No. 9,784,338) breakthrough DL-AR adapter key ring part of every BYOD install and feel the love from your customers!
Every adapter ring starts with our tensile aircraft strength ring & clamp. This locks on the HDMI cable going to your display keeping all the mobile device adapters you need at your fingertips.
Adapters are available as standard adapters or pigtail versions. Select the adapters you need below and click "Search" to find the part number to order. You can even personalize your adapter ring with a custom tag showing your logo and info (Must be logged in).
Click to select an existing tag design or make a new one
Creating your own graphics? Here's the details...
- Total image area dimensions with Bleed: 500px x 300px (colors extend beyond border for cutting)
- Trim Size: 414px x 248px (35mm x 21mm w/ 2mm radius corners @ 300ppi)*
*Keep important graphics and text well inside the 414px x 248px trim boundry to ensure they don't get cut off
- Click on design element to select it (selected items become partially transparent)
- Move selected elements with cursor (arrow) keys or click-and-drag
- Enlarge or shrink selected elements using plus(+) and minus(-) keys
- Center selected elements left to right with "H" key
- Center selected elements top to bottom with "V" key
- Move selected elements forward or backward in design stack with "[" and "]" keys
- Remove selected elements with Delete or Backspace key
- Hit your ENTER or ESC key to deselect selected elements
- Set background color with upper-left button - click then select color
- Click "T" button to add text
- All text is single line - multi-line text needs to be added as separate lines
- Change text color, size or font before or after adding text (when element is selected) using contols above the tag layout
- Double-click text to edit content after adding
- Click Image button to upload from your computer