Liberty AV Solutions Warranty and Return Policy
Liberty AV Solutions Return Policy
Revision Date 05/18/2016
- Liberty issued RMA's are good for 30 days.
- All Product returned for credit must be unopened and still sealed in the factory packaging.
- All returns must be shipped freight pre-paid by the originator.
- Liberty's standard restocking charge is 15% or $25.00, whichever is greater, for returns within the 60 day period.
- Liberty will subtract any freight fees incurred, which may be pro-rated by weight, and take back any discounts given on the original invoice including discounts from invoice (DFI) and early pay discounts. The freight subtraction from credit will be $10.00 or the pro-rated amount, whichever is the greater amount.
- Returns over 60 days must be approved by Liberty and a 25% restocking fee or $25.00 restocking charge, whichever is greater, will be assessed.
- Liberty will not permit returns on:
- Custom Made Product including plates, panels, assemblies, and printed products.
- Custom processed product such as non-standard cut spools and bundled cables.
- Bargain Bin or Clearance Product.
- Product where a Non-Cancelable, Non-Returnable (NCNR) agreement is in place.
- Product Special Ordered for the customer or non-stocking product.
- If Liberty's vendor partner approves the return, we will honor it.
- Blind shipped returns, all returns must be pre-approved.
- Liberty will provide an RMA Pack list for pre-approved returns, this must be attached to the return shipment. No additional items are permitted.
- Credit will not be authorized until product is received at a Liberty facility and processed.
- Advance credits will not be issued.
- No cash credits are permitted.
- Warranty Returns are permitted up to two years from date of invoice.
- Liberty must validate the warranty issue, items returned and found not to be defective will have the appropriate restock and freight capture assessed.
- Warranty returns must be coordinated through the Liberty Technical Support Help Desk.
- Liberty may, at our discretion, issue shipping return services on a case by case basis.
- Original order freight charges will not be credited after 90 days from date of invoice.
- If Liberty pre-pays freight on the replacement shipment, no freight credit will be issued.
Liberty AV Solutions Product Warranty Statement
Liberty AV Solutions warrants that all products sold will be free from defects in material and workmanship for two years from date of purchase. Liberty AV Solutions, at its option and/or expense, will replace or repair products that are proven to be defective. This warranty does not apply to any failure or damage due to misapplication, lack of proper maintenance, abuse, improper installation, or abnormal conditions of temperature, moisture, or corrosive matter, or alteration or repair by others in such manner which in Liberty's judgment adversely affects the product. This warranty constitutes the sole and exclusive remedy of the buyer and exclusive liability of Liberty AV Solutions, and is in lieu of any and all other warranties, expressed, implied or statutory as to merchantability, fitness for purpose sold, description, quality, productiveness or any other matter. In no event shall Liberty AV Solutions be liable for loss of use or profit or any other collateral, special or consequential damages.