Dual HDMI Auto-Switcher with HDMI & HDBaseT Output
PricingLogin for Your Price
AvailabilityLogin for Availability
Features and Benefits
- Two HDMI inputs
- HDMI and HDBaseT output - 70m Max Distance
- Automatically switches input to active video
- RS232, Auto, and Dry Contact Closure for control of device
- PoH (Power over HDBaseT) or 24V DC local power
- Display Control Software to control TV or projector with RS232 commands - automatically turns display on/off
- Customizable power management system when not in use
- Uses any shielded solid core Cat5e or greater twisted pair cabling
- Extension of two HDMI sources to one HDMI destination
- Ideal for boardroom, education, and hospitality
The Intelix AS-2H is an under table mounted switcher designed to be the primary PC interface for classrooms, boardrooms, and conference centers. It features two HDMI inputs.
The AS-2H utilizes HDBaseT technology to extend the digital output up to 70 meters away using solid core shielded Category 5e or greater cable. This transmitter device is compatible with several Intelix HDBaseT receivers, but is designed to work primarily with the DIGI-HD60C-R. The unit features multiple EDID modes to eliminate user confusion, and incompatible video formats. An HDMI output is available for use to connec� if both inputs are active, the “last in” will be selected. There are additional contact closure inputs provided on the rear of the unit to allow third party control. RS232 control of the AS-2H can be accomplished by connecting to the RS232 port on a compatible receiver, such as a DIGI-HD60C-R, or through a direct connection on the RS232 input of the device.
The AS-2H can be programmed to control the connected display. The display manufacturer’s RS232 commands can be entered into the AS-2H with the use of Intelix Display Control software. This allows display power and input to be automatically controlled based on video activity, eliminating the need for a third party control system in many installations.
No available cross references for AS-2H
Alternates that meet or exceed AS-2H specifications
No equivalent alternates available for AS-2H.
AS-2H Pre-made Drivers
Disclaimer: Liberty AV assumes no responsibility or liability for pre-built control system drivers. The driver may or may not work for all projects, in situations where the driver is not suitable for the switching architecture, the driver cannot be adjusted for customized usage by Liberty. If you would like to contract services for customized control for a project please contact your sales representative.