Digitalinx 6x1 Multi-Format Presentation Switcher
4K60 18G 6x1 Presentation auto switcher with HDMI, DisplayPort, USB-C, & VGA inputs, & VGA scaling up to 4KDL-AS61U-H2
PricingLogin for Your Price
Features and Benefits
- HDMI 2.0 compliant 6x1 auto switcher with (3) HDMI, (1) USB-C, (1) VGA w/ audio, and (1) display port input and (1) HDMI output
- USB-C input supports Display Port over Alternate Mode (ALT-DP) for video
- Digital Toslink and analog 5 pin phoenix de-embedded output
- VGA scaling up to 4K@30Hz, 4:4:4
- Supports resolutions up to 4K60 4:4:4 and HDR
- HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Supports TCP/IP and RS232 control
- Comprehensive EDID management built in
- Built in web server / control GUI
- Corporate board room, commercial AV, education, training room
- Under table or rack mount switching & scaling
The DL-AS61U-H2 is a 6x1 HDMI 2.0b auto presentation switcher featuring three HDMI, one USB-C , one DisplayPort and one VGA input as well as one HDMI output. The first two HDMI inputs support MHL. This switcher supports video resolutions up to 4Kx2K@60Hz 4:4:4 / 8 bit deep color as well as HDR and multichannel audio. In addition to passing native EDID information from the display to an input on the switcher, there are multiple built-in EDID settings to choose from to simplify an installation. The switcher can de-embed digital and/or analog audio for audio reinforcement purposes which is de-embedded from the HDMI output. The switchers functions can be controlled by built in web server / GUI, IR remote, RS232, IP or by front panel button operation. Integrated CEC support for display control via front panel buttons is built in.
When in auto-switch mode, the switcher will switch to an input as soon as a new source is connected. When the active source is removed, the switcher will select the first source on the lowest numbered input.
No available cross references for DL-AS61U-H2
Alternatives for DL-AS61U-H2
No equivalent alternates available for DL-AS61U-H2.
DL-AS61U-H2 Pre-made Drivers
Disclaimer: Liberty AV assumes no responsibility or liability for pre-built control system drivers. The driver may or may not work for all projects, in situations where the driver is not suitable for the switching architecture, the driver cannot be adjusted for customized usage by Liberty. If you would like to contract services for customized control for a project please contact your sales representative.