HDMI HDBaseT 70m extender set with IR
PricingLogin for Your Price
AvailabilityLogin for Availability
Features and Benefits
- HDMI transmission up to 230 feet (70m)
- Complete set Includes TX, RX, Power Supply, and IR flasher/emitter
- Support resolutions up to 4K@60Hz 4:2:0 / 8 bit color; CEC supported
- Built-in surge protection; diagnostic LEDs
- HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Bidirectional Wideband IR
- Power from either end
- Locking power connector (power supply included)
- Extension of HDMI and control signals
- Limited access to power for extenders on both ends
- Ideal for Digital Signage, Home Theater
The DigitaLinx DL-HD70LSIR extender set transmits HDMI audio and video, up to 4K@60Hz 4:2:0 / 8 bit color, and bidirectional IR up to 70 meters away using a single solid core, shielded Category 6 twisted pair cable. The extender set support HDCP versions up to 2.2. With its slim design the DL-HD70LSIR is easy to install in the tightest of spaces.
Built-in surge protection helps ensure hassle-free and robust installations. The 18 volt power supply is secured with a screw-on connector to prevent the power from being accidentally disconnected.
The DL-HD70LSIR is sold only as a set. The individual transmitter and receiver are not compatible with other HDBaseT devices due to proprietary PoE circuitry.
No available cross references for DL-HD70LSIR
Alternates that meet or exceed DL-HD70LSIR specifications
No equivalent alternates available for DL-HD70LSIR.
DL-HD70LSIR Pre-made Drivers
Disclaimer: Liberty AV assumes no responsibility or liability for pre-built control system drivers. The driver may or may not work for all projects, in situations where the driver is not suitable for the switching architecture, the driver cannot be adjusted for customized usage by Liberty. If you would like to contract services for customized control for a project please contact your sales representative.