Digitalinx HDMI 2.0 Fiber Optic Extender
18G 4K60 4:4:4 / HDR Uncompressed Extender Set over Fiber up to 200mDL-ILFO-H2
PricingLogin for Your Price
Features and Benefits
- DPL certified – tested for true 18G superior optical performance without compression or data loss over 200m distance
- Extends 4K UHD (4096x2160) at 60Hz (RGB &YCbCr: 4:4:4)
- Male HDI connectors for direct connection to devices eliminates the need for short HDMI cable
- High-Retention HDMI connectors prevent accidental disconnection
- Completely immune to RF and EMI interferencSupports Static and Dynamic HDR (HDR 10bit / 12bit compliant)
- 18G compliant
- Sold as a set with complete TX, RX, & power adapters
- Compact design
- Duplex LC connectors on both transmitter and receiver
- Supports HDMI 2.0b, CEC, HDCP 2.2 and static and dynamic HDR
- Works with industry standard duplex LC multimode fiber
- International power supplies are included
- 18G 4K HDMI applications
- Extend very high bandwidth HDMI with Audio and control
- Digital Signage, Boardroom, Education, Home Theater, Medical
Liberty's HDMI 2.0 Fiber Optic Extender Set (DL-ILFO-H2) extends HDMI 2.0 signals up to 200m (656 feet) and transmits 4K UHD (4096x2160) at 60Hz over one duplex LC multimode fiber optic cable. This leading-edge technology allows long distance transmission of 4K signal without any video/audio degradation caused by compression thanks to its High Retention HDMI connectors which utilize more holding force than a standard HDMI connector, and prevent accidental disconnection. The DL-ILFO-H2 supports HDMI 2.0b up to 18Gbps, CEC, HDR10, HDR10+ Dolby Vision and HDCP 2.2 as well as High Definition Dolby and DTS audio formats for better installation flexibility and compatibility. It also supports HDR to deliver a more life-like video image. Either unit can be operated by USB power, and international power supplies are included. The transmitter can alternatively be powered from the HDMI source using DDC 5V power.
DPL Digital-HD (DHD) Performance Testing & Certification Program:
DPL Labs provides technical performance testing services for Digital-HD (DHD) products. Companies who are DLP members submit their products to this performance testing and certification program for evaluation. Successful products are granted the DPL Seal of Approval which signifies high performance and reliability. Today, that program has been expanded to include Full 4K Product Certification.
Only the best pass the test: DPL certification means the HDMI 2.0 Fiber Optic Extender Set (DL-ILFO-H2) has been put through rigorous testing to verify performance, delivering a true 18Gb data rate with no compression or data loss over 200m distance.
No available cross references for DL-ILFO-H2
Alternatives for DL-ILFO-H2
No equivalent alternates available for DL-ILFO-H2.
DL-ILFO-H2 Pre-made Drivers
Disclaimer: Liberty AV assumes no responsibility or liability for pre-built control system drivers. The driver may or may not work for all projects, in situations where the driver is not suitable for the switching architecture, the driver cannot be adjusted for customized usage by Liberty. If you would like to contract services for customized control for a project please contact your sales representative.