4", 16 Watt Strategy II Coaxial Speaker SystemFAP42T
PricingLogin for Your Price
Features and Benefits
- Strategy II 4" coaxial ceiling speaker system
- Includes speaker, back box, grill and tile bridge
- Press-fit grille blends into contemporary architecture
- Speaker type: 4" Coaxial
- Transformer type: 70.7V / 100V - 16 Watt
- Power Taps-1, 2, 4, 8, 16, 8 ohm bypass
- Sensitivity: 88db average
- Frequency Response 75Hz - 20kHz
- Dispersion:130 degrees
- UL Certified, UL1480
- Commercial audio systems and solutions
- Use for background music (BGM) and paging systems
FAP42T combines superior coaxial loudspeaker performance with wide dispersion and easy installation. A low profile enclosure and wide coverage make the FAP42T a perfect choice for low ceilings.The FAP42T will satisfy the needs of owners, architects, contractors, and consultants by delivering true, high fidelity sound reproduction in an attractive and easy-to-install system. The FAP42T is ideal for high-intelligibility voice, music, and signal reproduction in commercial, industrial,and institutional applications.
No available cross references for FAP42T
Alternatives for FAP42T
No equivalent alternates available for FAP42T.
FAP42T Pre-made Drivers
Disclaimer: Liberty AV assumes no responsibility or liability for pre-built control system drivers. The driver may or may not work for all projects, in situations where the driver is not suitable for the switching architecture, the driver cannot be adjusted for customized usage by Liberty. If you would like to contract services for customized control for a project please contact your sales representative.