PricingLogin for Your Price
Features and Benefits
- Extension up to 100 meters over CAT5e or greater cable
- Supports both USB 1.1 and 2.0 signals up to 30mbps with 3 port USB hub
- HDMI supports 1080p, 3D and 4K
- CEC/HDCP pass through
- Plug-and-Play feature, no drivers required
- Powered on both transmitter and receiver
- Transparent USB; Plug and Play (no software drivers needed)
- Compatible with all major operating systems
- Extension of HDMI and USB signals up to 100 meters
- Remote KVM access for quiet work environments
- Ideal for education and corporate installations
The Intelix DIGI-HDUSB extends HDMI and computer USB 2.0 signals up to 100m (330 ft) over twisted pair cabling. The DIGI-HDUSB 3-port USB/Video extender system supports full uncompressed HD video and USB 2.0 (up to 30Mbps) suitable for video applications in conjunction with keyboards, mice, and USB 1.1 web cameras. The DIGI-HDUSB supports HDMI video features such as 1080p, 4K, Deep Color and CEC/HDCP pass-through. The DIGI-HDUSB supports both USB 1.1 and 2.0 devices.
No available cross references for DIGI-HDUSB
Alternatives for DIGI-HDUSB
No equivalent alternates available for DIGI-HDUSB.
DIGI-HDUSB Pre-made Drivers
Disclaimer: Liberty AV assumes no responsibility or liability for pre-built control system drivers. The driver may or may not work for all projects, in situations where the driver is not suitable for the switching architecture, the driver cannot be adjusted for customized usage by Liberty. If you would like to contract services for customized control for a project please contact your sales representative.