4x4 HDMI 2.0 18G 4K/HDR Matrix Switch w/Audio De-EmbedDL-HDM44A-H2
PricingLogin for Your Price
Features and Benefits
- 4 x HDMI in, 4 x HDMI out
- All HDMI I/O support full 18G 4K@60Hz 4:4:4 HDCP 2.2 and 4K HDR
- Analog and digital de-embedded audio outputs
- Audio outputs can follow video or be routed independently
- Built in web server control
- Supports IR, RS232 and IP control
- Manual DIP switch for EDID management
- Web control features advanced independent EDID control for each HDMI input
- Open telnet API for 3rd party control
- Integrated re-clocking circuitry for maximum device compatibility (cable box, streaming players, and other devices)
- True matrix routing and distribution of HDMI signals
- A/V routing in environments with demanding control system
- Ideal for residential AV distribution, houses of worship, corporate video conferencing,
The DigitaLinx DL-HDM44A-H2 is a four input by four output HDMI 2.0 matrix switcher with HDCP 2.2 support and capable of handling resolutions up 4K@60Hz 4:4:4 / 8 bit color with static and dynamic HDR output support for each channel. The matrix features advanced independent EDID management control for each HDMI input as well as an Easy EDID analyzer. The analog and digital audio outputs on the DL-HDM44A-H2 can be set to follow the HDMI video route or can be independently routed either by API or web control interface. Built in re-clocking circuitry ensures the switcher is backwards compatible with sources with older HDMI version chip sets.
The DL-HDM44A-H2 can be controlled via front panel buttons, front panel IR, external IR, remote IR, RS232, and Ethernet. The matrix includes a simple IR remote control to allow IR switching. The matrix also features a full command set for RS232 and Ethernet control with third party control systems, plus control via web user interface.
No available cross references for DL-HDM44A-H2
Alternates that meet or exceed DL-HDM44A-H2 specifications
No equivalent alternates available for DL-HDM44A-H2.
DL-HDM44A-H2 Pre-made Drivers
Disclaimer: Liberty AV assumes no responsibility or liability for pre-built control system drivers. The driver may or may not work for all projects, in situations where the driver is not suitable for the switching architecture, the driver cannot be adjusted for customized usage by Liberty. If you would like to contract services for customized control for a project please contact your sales representative.