USB 2.0 High Speed High Performance Extension System w/ 4 Port USB hub on RX
PricingLogin for Your Price
196 EA due 02/25/19*
*Expected dates are an estimate only and are subject to change. Check back often to monitor this part's status
Features and Benefits
- Extends USB2.0 High-Speed (480 Mbps) up to 100 m (330 ft)
- Powered at the client device
- Four port client side supplies 500mA to USB devices
- Uses any Cat5e/6/6A twisted pair cabling
- Can also be used to extend USB 1.1 signals
- Transparent USB; Plug and Play (no software drivers needed)
- Compatible with all major operating systems
- Extending high-bandwidth USB devices, such as HD webcams
- Plenum routing of USB signals
The Intelix DIGI-USB2-4P extends computer USB 1.1 and USB 2.0 signals up to 100m (330 ft) over twisted pair cabling to four remote devices.
The DIGI-USB2-4P utilizes inexpensive twisted pair cabling and has a throughput of up to 480Mbps. The DIGI-USB2-4P is perfect for keyboard and mouse extension, remote data ports, up to 4 USB hubs, security applications and interactive white board applications.
No available cross references for DIGI-USB2-4P
Alternates that meet or exceed DIGI-USB2-4P specifications
No equivalent alternates available for DIGI-USB2-4P.
DIGI-USB2-4P Pre-made Drivers
Disclaimer: Liberty AV assumes no responsibility or liability for pre-built control system drivers. The driver may or may not work for all projects, in situations where the driver is not suitable for the switching architecture, the driver cannot be adjusted for customized usage by Liberty. If you would like to contract services for customized control for a project please contact your sales representative.