PricingLogin for Your Price
Features and Benefits
- Conference, Huddle, Training room 4x1 Matrix presentation switcher. Becomes 5x1 when using optional HDBaseT Receiver with HDMI input
- 3 HDMI, 1 USB-C on transmitter plus 1 HDMI input on receiver when used, pass-through ethernet, and AC power
- 1 HDMI and 1 HDBaseT output up to 70 meters
- Complete Plug and Play, NO additional driver or software required to be recognized by the computer
- 6 port USB3.0 high speed hub includes 2 USB-B host ports and 4 USB-A peripheral ports. USB-C acts as a 3rd host port
- Add 2 additional USB2.0 type A client ports when combined with HDBaseT receiver
- Combine with DL-SCU-RX when HDBaseT is required
- AC Power for switch and pass-through will provide 40w USB-C charging power, or power via 1 way PoC from HDBaseT RX
- Supports resolutions up to HDMI 2.0b, 4K/60Hz/4:4:4 8bit, HDR 10
- HDCP2.2 Compliant
- Fully function USB-C port provides up to 40w charging power when device is locally powered
- Power delivery can be PoH from RX to TX or locally powered when stand alone, or when USB-C power is desired
- EDID management per input
- Auto Display control to power on/off display when source is detected. Also offers 2 relays for screen, shades, etc when combined with HDBaseT RX
- Control via TCP/IP, RS232, or front panel buttons
The DigitaLinx DL-SC41UP-BXTX is a 4x1 multi format A/V and USB conference auto switcher and table pocket that supports video resolutions up to 4K@60Hz 4:4:4 8bit deep color and has a built in 4 port USB 3.x hub for integration of USB devices such as USB cameras and microphones that can switched between three USB (PC) hosts. The switcher features three video inputs; (3) HDMI and (1) USB-C. The USB-C input supports video, data (USB host) and power charging up to 40w. The 4 port USB device hub (2 top and 2 bottom) can switch between the USB (PC) hosts automatically or can be assigned to follow a video input in auto switching mode so when the video input is triggered the corresponding USB host will switch as well. AC power outlet located on front panel of product passes AC power 110-240v, based on location power location, in US ~110-120V, in UK ~220-240v. The switcher features two mirrored outputs; HDMI and HDBaseT 2.0. The built in HDBaseT 2.0 transmitter output supports long distance transport of audio, video and High Speed USB 2.0 signals up to 190Mbps up to 70 meters / 232’ using one category cable. The switcher is compatible with the DL-SCU-RX HDBaseT 2.0 receiver (sold separately).
The DL-SC41UP-BXTX gives you the ability to automate the display power ON by using pre-loaded RS232 commands whenever a video signal is introduced to the system using any A/V input or by pressing the DISPLAY control button on the front panel. It will also turn the display power OFF after a specified amount of time has passed when no video signal or switching activity is present.
The DL-SC41UP-BXTX can be controlled by API commands using RS232 or Ethernet. A web server / GUI is built in that features A/V and USB switching control, automatic display control and input EDID management.
The DL-SC41UP-BXTX is ideal for software based video teleconference rooms that require the consolidation and sync of A/V and USB signals from a laptop or room PC.
No available cross references for DL-SC41UP-BXTX
Alternatives for DL-SC41UP-BXTX
No equivalent alternates available for DL-SC41UP-BXTX.
DL-SC41UP-BXTX Pre-made Drivers
Disclaimer: Liberty AV assumes no responsibility or liability for pre-built control system drivers. The driver may or may not work for all projects, in situations where the driver is not suitable for the switching architecture, the driver cannot be adjusted for customized usage by Liberty. If you would like to contract services for customized control for a project please contact your sales representative.