Digitalinx "SoftCodec" Series HDBaseT Receiver with USB-Hub and HDMI input
4K 70m HDBaseT Receiver for SoftCodec series switchers w/ HDMI output & input, audio de-embed, RS232, & contact closuresDL-SCU-RX
PricingLogin for Your Price
Features and Benefits
- Optional HDBaseT Receiver for SoftCodec switcher / extenders up to 70 meters
- PoH power remotely powers soft codec transmitters from this receiver
- HDMI input adds 1 additional input to the switcher/extender for local sources such as wireless BYOD, AppleTV, or a local computer
- 2 USB-A ports extend the USB hub from the switcher and provide USB2.0 high speed connection back to the transmitter
- Analog audio (Balanced / UnBalanced) audio de-embedding
- 1 RS232 and 2 Relay connections for simple room automation or control. Power on/off display and open/close screen or shades when a signal is presented or removed
The DigitaLinx DL-SCU-RX is an HDBaseT 2.0 receiver designed to work with the DL-SC41U-TX and the DL-SC41UP-BXTX switchers (sold separately). The DL-SCU-RX will reliably extend audio, video, USB 2.0 High Speed signals up to 190Mbps and RS232 up to 70m / 232’. The receiver is 4K compatible with a max resolution of 4K@60Hz / 4:2:0 8bit deep color. With an integrated PSE module built in, the DL-SCU-RX can power the compatible HDBT 2.0 transmitters devices via HDBaseT transmission. The DL-SCU-RX features an HDMI input for a local A/V source, a balanced stereo audio analog output (de-embeds two channel audio from HDMI), a 2 port USB 2.0 client hub, an RS232 port for display or control system support and two relay switches.
The DL-SCU-RX once paired with the DL-SC41U-TX or DL-SC41UP-BXTX switcher is ideal for software based video teleconference rooms that require the consolidation and sync of A/V and USB signals from a laptop or room PC.
NOTE: The DL-SCU-RX HDBaseT receiver must be used with the DL-SC41U-TX and the DL-SC41UP-BXTX HDBaseT 2.0 transmitter (sold separately) to complete an extension circuit.
No available cross references for DL-SCU-RX
Alternatives for DL-SCU-RX
No equivalent alternates available for DL-SCU-RX.
DL-SCU-RX Pre-made Drivers
Disclaimer: Liberty AV assumes no responsibility or liability for pre-built control system drivers. The driver may or may not work for all projects, in situations where the driver is not suitable for the switching architecture, the driver cannot be adjusted for customized usage by Liberty. If you would like to contract services for customized control for a project please contact your sales representative.