4", 16 Watt Strategy II Shallow Mount Coaxial Speaker SystemFAP42TC
PricingLogin for Your Price
Features and Benefits
- Strategy II 4" coaxial ceiling speaker system - shallow
- Low depth (4") system for limited space applications
- Includes speaker, back box, grill and tile bridge
- Press-fit grille blends into contemporary architecture
- Speaker type: 4" Coaxial
- Transformer type: 70.7V / 100V - 16 Watt
- Power Taps-1, 2, 4, 8, 16, 8 ohm bypass
- Sensitivity: 88db average
- Frequency Response 75Hz - 20kHz
- Dispersion:130 degrees
- UL Certified, UL1480 and UL2043
- Commercial audio systems and solutions
- Use for background music (BGM) and paging systems
With an overall depth of 4" (102mm) the FAP42TC is the perfect choice when high fidelity audio and wide, even coverage is required but space above the plenum is limited. For wall mount applications (tanning salons or surround sound) the short 4" depth will even work in most stud wall installations. A simplified input section features a 4-pole Phoenix style connector for easy daisy chaining between speakers. A simple cover including combination 1/2" (13mm) / 3/4" (19mm) knock-outs is provided for installation ease. The popular Atlas Sound "C-ring / V-Rail" mounting system is provided for quick installation into drop tile acoustic ceilings and existing construction drywall.
No available cross references for FAP42TC
Alternatives for FAP42TC
No equivalent alternates available for FAP42TC.
FAP42TC Pre-made Drivers
Disclaimer: Liberty AV assumes no responsibility or liability for pre-built control system drivers. The driver may or may not work for all projects, in situations where the driver is not suitable for the switching architecture, the driver cannot be adjusted for customized usage by Liberty. If you would like to contract services for customized control for a project please contact your sales representative.