Digital Video Distribution Amplifier for openGear FramesVDA-2419
PricingLogin for Your Price
Features and Benefits
- Automatic rate detection/display for all popular data rates
- ASI distribution on all outputs
- Equalizes up to 120m of Belden 1694A cable at 3 Gbit
- Equalizes up to 150m of Belden 1694A cable at 1.485 Gbit
- Remote monitoring via DashBoard™ software
- Configure locally or remotely via DBM
- Integrated cross-point
- Selectable auto-mute & reclocking
- Auto fail-over mode
- Enable/disable individual outputs
- Optional card front input monitoring via SMBs
- Optional Fiber IN and/ or OUT
- Hot swappable
The VDA-2419 is a multi-rate SDI digital video distribution system for distributing up to nine signals from a common input, or two groups of four signals from two inputs. It also can handle other data rates within the range and specifications of SDI signals. This is presented in a single slot openGear (OG) card that can be tandem along with a second card to share a rear panel and achieve a quad DA with four outputs each or dual DA with nine outputs each.
No available cross references for VDA-2419
Alternatives for VDA-2419
No equivalent alternates available for VDA-2419.
VDA-2419 Pre-made Drivers
Disclaimer: Liberty AV assumes no responsibility or liability for pre-built control system drivers. The driver may or may not work for all projects, in situations where the driver is not suitable for the switching architecture, the driver cannot be adjusted for customized usage by Liberty. If you would like to contract services for customized control for a project please contact your sales representative.