6" 32 Watt Strategy II Coaxial Speaker System - UL2043 CertifiedFAP62T-UL2043
PricingLogin for Your Price
Features and Benefits
- Strategy II 6" coaxial ceiling speaker system
- Includes speaker, back box, grill and tile bridge
- Press-fit grille blends into contemporary architecture
- Speaker type: 6" Coaxial
- Transformer type: 70.7V / 100V - 32 Watt
- Power Taps- 2, 4, 8, 16, 32, 8 ohm bypass
- Sensitivity: 88db average
- Frequency Response 63Hz-20kHz
- Dispersion:110 degrees
- UL Certified, UL1480 and UL2043
- Commercial audio systems and solutions
- Use for background music (BGM) and paging systems
The new FAP62T-UL2043 from Atlas Sound meets the requirements of UL 2043 for loudspeakers used in air handling (true plenum) spaces. Model FAP62T-UL2043 coaxial ceiling speaker package will satisfy the needs of owners, architects, contractors, and consultants by delivering true, high fidelity sound reproduction in an attractive and easy-to-install system. These High performance systems are perfectly suited for many business music and public address applications. Compact profile enclosures and wide dispersion make the FAP62T-UL2043 a perfect choice for low ceilings.
No available cross references for FAP62T-UL2043
Alternatives for FAP62T-UL2043
No equivalent alternates available for FAP62T-UL2043.
FAP62T-UL2043 Pre-made Drivers
Disclaimer: Liberty AV assumes no responsibility or liability for pre-built control system drivers. The driver may or may not work for all projects, in situations where the driver is not suitable for the switching architecture, the driver cannot be adjusted for customized usage by Liberty. If you would like to contract services for customized control for a project please contact your sales representative.