Real-time Steering Array Microphone SystemAM-1WMK2
PricingLogin for Your Price
Features and Benefits
- Real-time monitoring
- Detection of sound source location
- Signal level of 8 individual microphone elements
- AM-1 GUI Parameter settings
- Parameter Settings
- Tracking range (Horizontal angle and distance)
- Tracking sensitivity
- Tracking speed
- Gain compensation
- ON/OFF, Distance adjustment threshold
- Duration (Time monitoring of sound source footprint)
- Disabling of MUTE switch function on the microphone
- Output gain level adjustment
- Steerable Array Microphone with DSP Network Control Interface. White, optional mounting bracket Q-MB-AM1W is available
The AM-1 Real-time Steering Array Microphone System has achieved the unique function of detecting the sound source location and steering its angle automatically in real-time to capture the targeted sound more efficiently. In addition, the special user-friendly iPad app allows the user to monitor live, status of the sound source tracking, and make real-time changes to setting parameters. Additionally, the AM-1 has webpage access using a PC browser allowing for setting adjustments. With this technology, the presenter would no longer need to be "microphone-conscious" to get a uniform sound level while speaking and moving.
The TOA WB-AM1WC wall/ceiling mount option for its AM-1 Steerable Array Microphone now adds more placement flexibility, making the AM-1 more suited to conference rooms and other distance applications. The WB-AM1BWC AM (Black) or WB-AM1WWC AM (White) are equipped for flush-mounting and can be ceiling-suspended with the use of some simple, off-the-shelf, 3rd party hardware.
No available cross references for AM-1WMK2
Alternatives for AM-1WMK2
No equivalent alternates available for AM-1WMK2.
AM-1WMK2 Pre-made Drivers
Disclaimer: Liberty AV assumes no responsibility or liability for pre-built control system drivers. The driver may or may not work for all projects, in situations where the driver is not suitable for the switching architecture, the driver cannot be adjusted for customized usage by Liberty. If you would like to contract services for customized control for a project please contact your sales representative.